|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Release Manager with the a high aptitude for technology and a business acumen of a high degree as the job requires a deep understanding of both internal operations and delivery to clients. Largely, the successful candidate will gather business requirements and convert them into IT requirements with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
The Release Manager will be responsible for:
* Gathering business requirements and converting them into IT requirements with clear acceptance criteria
* Liaising with business owners and IT leaders within client organisation on weekly / monthly basis to ensure IT deliveries meet project goals, vision and reflect true voice of customer
* Analysing and documenting business requirements for business requests while using industry standard analysis techniques such as UML or data flow modelling, work-flow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition
* Conceptualising the solution framework and preparing the business specification documents
* Setting up review meetings for documents requiring approval
* Facilitating knowledge transition to development teams for the proposed requirements
* Collaborating across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented
Business and technical requirements:
* At least 6 years of experience in business requirements definition and application design in system development in the insurance industry.
* Proficient in communication skills, good relationship building with related parties, smooth business communication at meetings, etc., and interest adjustment.
* Experience working with complex business data, work-flow, and technology issues to support decision making.
* Ability to understand the entire system development process.
* Ability to use agile and case techniques.
* High problem-solving ability and who can proceed with multitasking while keeping an eye on the details while performing overall optimisation.
* Proficiency in Japanese and English will be required, at least Business level both in writing and speaking
The successful candidate will be a part of a global operation and entitled to:
* A competitive salary of up to JPY 11M/year
* Working in a multicultural and multilingual environment
* Work/life balance with flexibility to work from home
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tsitsi Watambwa on +813 6832 8920.
|Company Info||The company is a world leading IT consulting firm with a well-established Japanese and global clientele. As their business grows, they are looking to hire a talented Release Manager. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and all stakeholders involved.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 11000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社