|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterEmerge 360 Japan K.K./Emerge 360 Japan 株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
This company is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform company.
Network engineer will work closely with Head office members and implement projects in Japan, the staff is expected to support local users in Japan.
They are looking for the candidate who has more than 3 years in Network engineer and business level in Japanese + fluent level in English.
- Research, design, implement, manage and troubleshoot information systems and technology solutions in support of business needs
- Partnering with other IT staff, manage office IT infrastructure: networking equipment, firewall, wireless network, and servers
- Develop and update automation tools and scripts
- Design guidelines and procedures for IT network administration and security best practices
- Find opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment.
Behind any great company is a team of great people who work together to create success. Helping companies put together and develop winning teams is what Emerge does. As an Asian company we place particular emphasis on integrity and developing lasting relationships, with our clients, with our candidates and with our staff.
Our team brings a unique mix of client and industry experience. These include: financial services, IT, staffing services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications, accounting, healthcare, military and hospitality.
|Working Hours||Flextime system (9: 00-17: 45) (1 hour break) * No smoking indoors|
- More than 3 years in Network and related experience
- Strong working knowledge of network infrastructure: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, VPN, LAN/WAN technology
- Strong working knowledge of common network protocols and services including DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, BGP, MPLS and associated fundamentals.
- Familiar with a variety of OSs: Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Experience in technical and systems support including installing and troubleshooting server, desktop and network hardware, software and related peripheral equipment
- Coding experience with shell scripts, Python or Golang
- B.S./B.A. in a technical or business field, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, business level in Japanese to communicate with local vendors
- Strong project management and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to identify, define, and document operational duties and processes
- Should have well-developed interpersonal skills, a strong customer service attitude and desire to work as a vital member of the IT team.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- May require working occasional flexible hours
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K Over|
|想定年収 5-9M (現年収・経験に応じ、交渉可)|
・ Two days a week (Saturday / Sunday)
・ Annual paid leave
· public holiday
・ Year-end and New Year holidays, etc.
Perm or contract employee
(It will be decided based on our regulations, taking into consideration the experience and skills so far)