EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
EIRE Systems is looking to hire a Data Center Support Engineer to provide Bilingual (Japanese/English) Network Operations Support Services in the Data Centers of one of our clients, a very large financial industry enterprise corporation.
The Data Centers and systems supported are dedicated to the client's critical investment trading systems infrastructure.
《 Job Description Details 》
The Data Center Operations and Network Support Engineer will work as part of a team to provide the following services to the client:
● Data Center Site Management - Ready for business support, daily status reporting, visual inspections for IT facilities.
● Racking and stacking - installing new network hardware and making available for Network Teams to access/configure remotely.
● Vendor/supplier management and co-ordination, access control and security management and vendor escorting;
● Act as the centralized contact point for the Network Teams and the local Japan vendors.
● Execution of Change management and Incident management procedures and processes.
● Capacity reporting/planning, Rack allocation and Data Center space management
● Inventory management including labeling of equipment and disposal support for Data Center equipment and associated assets
● IT Facilities equipment inspections and maintenance; configuration and installation of PDUs; in-rack power systems, electrical and network cabling; rack maintenance (locks, doors, frames)
● Documentation and Data Center Diagram Management
《 Location/Environment: 》
The candidate will work based in the Tokyo area. Travel to several sites located around the Tokyo area will be required.
《 Career Advancement: 》
Opportunities for career advancement exist for highly motivated individuals in the areas of Data Center Operations Management and Project Management for Data Center and IT Infrastructure projects. In addition to providing opportunities to develop professional experiences, EIRE Systems encourages it’s employees to continuously challenge themselves and to upgrade their technical and professional skills through industry-based training programs and certification incentives.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed
|Working Hours||09:00am - 22:00 (8 hours per day)|
Japanese language skills: Professional level verbal/reading/writing communication ability using Japanese is a must.
Ideally we are seeking applicants with a working knowledge of the day-to-day operations procedures for management and a basic understanding physical elements (network, cabling, hardware, power/cooling) of an enterprise data center. However applicants with a technical background, fundamental electrical systems knowledge, a high work ethic and can demonstrate capacity and willingness to learn data center facilities management, are also encouraged to apply.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|