|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - Other
Legal - Legal (Compliance Officers)
Legal - Lawyer - In-house
Building and implementing global AML / CFT audits
○ Promotion of global AML / CFT audit project
○ Coordination of project schedule with overseas bases
○ Summary of overseas audit results
○ Support for global AML risk assessment, etc.
* Transfers between remote areas in Japan and overseas
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
The main offices are "indoor smoking cessation (there are places where indoor smoking is possible)", but it depends on the office
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, break time 60 minutes)
○ AML work experience (2 years or more)
○ English / Japanese (business level for both conversation and reading / writing / TOEIC 850 points or higher)
○ Programming experience (VBA)
○ Those who can manage and analyze data firmly while the ratio of the system field in AML audit is increasing.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Salary increase, bonus: Yes
〇 Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
〇 Allowance: Full commuting replenishment fee *, lunch fee subsidy *, etc.
* Based on regulations
〇 Overtime allowance, etc.
Employment, work accidents, health, welfare pension, etc.
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays)
New Year holidays
Paid leave, etc.
Full-time employment (no fixed period)
* There is a trial period (6 months)
* Salary is the same