EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Consulting - IT System Consulting
EIRE Systems is partnering with a rapidly growing Digital Banking Software Company that provides a powerful and customizable online banking customer experience platform. The company is very successful around the world and presently expanding its customer base in Japan. They have several exciting new customer projects launching very soon and seeking to expand their delivery capabilities.
As a Solution Architect, it’s your job to ascertain that envisaged solutions become reality.
Equally comfortable in deep-dive technical workshops and in board-level sales presentations, you will be engaging with our customers throughout the entire project cycle. Having earned your stripes in designing web-based architectures, you have no problem finding the scope in large-scale, complex projects.
To the development team, you are the vital mainstay during processes of implementation.
To customers and partners, you are the expert liaison with a keen feel for their needs.
So, besides being a great technician, you are also a considerate companion who delivers remarkable results on a continuous basis.
<Duties & Responsibilities:>
You will be part of the development team in which you will fulfill a leading role. Talking highly specific technical details, and discussing general business outcomes, you comfortably translate customer requirements into a distinguished design. You dedicate yourself to security, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability and serviceability.
You know our projects are to be delivered according to briefing, time and budget, but you also know our technicians need their space to build the solutions you’ve defined. By creating structure and clear explanations, you provide guidance and oversight to your team.
Also important parts of the job:
● Creating technical architecture documentation;
● Working with the QA lead to define the test strategy;
● Leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines;
● Ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements,
● Spending a significant amount of time on-site during the inception phase and when providing training and workshops.
● Your knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
● Experienced in Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
● You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture;
● When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices;
● You have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
● And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
● Last but not least, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
<Other Desirable Qualifications>
We will be extra happy if you:
● Have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
● Have experience with Portal/Web Content Management;
● Are familiar with architectural patterns, such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing;
● Have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV;
● Have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
これまでもお客様の多様なニーズに合わせて、多くの１．ITプロジェクトマネジメント及び設計サービス 、２．ITコンサルティングサービス 、３．マネージドサービスを提供してきました。
|Working Hours||8 Hours per day (e.g. 9am~6pm), Monday to Friday on Japanese working weekdays.|
● Java platforms expertise + Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
● Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) & Micro-Services Architecture
● REST APIs, ideally including RAML and/or OpenAPI
● Broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
● Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Japanese & English.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|