|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Project Manager
|Industry||IT - Other|
looking for a driven, business-centric, and strategic Sr. Product Manager Tech with a proven track record of driving step-change innovations to optimize vendor experiences within the e-commerce space. In this role, you will have end-to-end ownership of products that automate & scale retail functions, bring intense focus on improving vendor experiences across all retail product lines, and drive initiatives for long term growth
Needs to demonstrate a unique combination of strategic, technical, and operational acumen in building, and launching products. You have experience defining the strategic vision for major features of a product, establishing a roadmap, and have a track record of successfully driving engineering teams to deliver on that vision. You understand the architecture of the systems and technologies behind your product (e.g., workflows, APIs, runtime characteristics, design limitations, and maintenance requirements).
The PMT must also have excellent judgement in prioritizing between customer & vendor experience, business needs, technical design excellence to maximize business impact.
* 5+ years of experience in end-to-end development of large scale, complex, and globally scalable technical products for e-commerce. Strong understanding of software development lifecycle.
* Master's Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline required, or work equivalent of successfully managing and shipping highly technical products.
* Experience in designing and building scalable products in the e-commerce B2B space. Skilled at product strategy, roadmaps, and prioritization between Product and Technical teams.
* Strong experience in working with engineering teams in agile development, and project & program management.
* Ability to contribute to the technical design of a feature considering a product's performance, ability to scale, and its impact on the ability to innovate for customers in the future.
* Adept at cross-functional stakeholder management and highly effective in communications with senior or strategic partners.
- international work environment
- competitive benefits
- career growth opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Xavier Barthelet on +813 6627 6046
|Company Info||International E-commerce|
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 12000K - JPY 18000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社