|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Property/Real Estate - Other
|Industry||Real Estate/Property Management/Facility Management|
* The role provides an exciting opportunity to join a growing research department in a very international environment.
* The motivated Research Analyst will have the opportunity to contribute their own ideas and help mould the department's strategic focus.
* The Research analyst will regularly interact with season real estate professionals and be at the forefront of the Japanese real estate market.
* The role requires strong report-writing and data analysis skills.
* Gathering and analysing Japanese property market data, authoring regular sector reports and providing consultancy services.
* Education: University degree, professional qualifications and a self-learning attitude.
* Language: Native English, No Japanese needed
* Experience in writing research reports, with a solid understanding of economics
* Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
* Chance to gain knowledge and experience in Japanese real estate market
* Rapid career progression opportunities, excellent compensation, and benefits.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shammond Shorter on +813 6832 8918
|Company Info||* Our client is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company provides brokerage and consulting services across a wide variety of real estate sectors, catering to both domestic and foreign investors.|
|Working Hours||9AM - 6PM|
*Education: University degree, professional qualifications and a self-learning attitude.
*Language: Native English, No Japanese needed
*Experience in writing research reports, with a solid understanding of economics
*Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
|English Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 7000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社