|This posting is managed by:||4M Career KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - Programmer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
|Industry||Automotive and Parts Manufacturing|
Job Title: ADAS Architect – Functional Architect
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Japanese Language: JLPT N3
• 5 years or more of experience of ECU development in the automotive engineering at OEM or Tier-1 or the product development in the embedded industries (mobile phone, communication, etc.)
• Experience in System Engineering, Sys/SW/HW architecture design, System Test execution on HILS, or Vehicle.
• Experience of CANoe/CANalyzer for vehicle data collection/vehicle system simulation
• Understanding of the product development of OEM/Tier-1
• Understanding of System Requirement Analysis and System/SW Requirements Specifications development.
• Experience of participation in DFMEA, FTA, and/or DRBFM
• Use of DOORS or any other Requirement management database.
• Understanding of Product Lifecycle Management (Change management, Defect management)
• Understanding of System Integration Test and Qualification Test
• Logical presentation and negotiation skills to stakeholders.
• Autonomously, Proactively work as a team.
• Knowledge / Experience of Functional Safety (ISO26262), Cybersecurity, SOTIF, OTA, AutoSAR
|Salary||Depends on experience|