|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterCornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Design/CAD Design/CAD Operator
IT (Other) - Other
|Industry||IT - Other|
* Planning and implementation of new UX / UI design
* Optimization of existing UX / UI design
* Support and proceed with the design after understanding the business goals and objectives while communicating with the developers and sales team.
* Low-Fidelity and High-Fidelity prototype creation
Over 20 years' history, it is a leading cloud security provider in Japan. They deliver an additional security layer to companies who have migrated to cloud. Their main service dominates the market for O365 and Google security service in Japan.
The company is very unique due to its international environment, progressive and flexible work style. They offer an environment where you are encouraged to think, propose ideas, and take action.
(The company takes active measurements against passive smoking.)
|Working Hours||Flex time, work from home|
* Japanese (N2 or above) and business-level English – you MUST be able to communicate with engineering team (they are from overseas)
* Those who have more than 3 years of experience (Web / mobile app) as a UI / UX designer
* Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
【GOOD TO HAVE】
* Design thinking, understanding of the design process centered on lean UX
* Communication and cooperation skilsl to work with members of various backgrounds and professions
* Experience with Figma, Adobe XD and Fusion 360
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen Under JPY 7500K|