|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterCornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
【THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES 】
• Manage engineering and drive end-to-end engineering functions.
• Provide direction and ensure high-quality delivery of projects.
• Implement product development methodologies depending on the needs of the project/clients.
• Be updated about emerging technologies and digital products.
• Motivate team, establish culture and develop talent. Drive high employee satisfaction.
【COMPANY OVERVIEW 】
Work with the most brilliant people and on challenging projects. Overall company has positive reputation in Japan and in other countries as well. Possibility for overseas transfer.
• More than 10 years’ hands on experience in software development with at least 5 years in a lead / management position.
• Strong understanding of software architecture, data structure and algorithms.
• Knowledge with web tools, technologies and platforms.
• Experience in a fast-paced development environment.
• Must possess at least a bachelor’s degree.
• Business level Japanese and English language skills are required.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|