|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterRGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - General Affairs
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Other
You will be in charge of all general affairs and administrative affairs. Specifically, the following contents are shared among business jobs, and this time we are looking for people who can handle mainly (1) (9). There will be business rotation in the future.
(1) Salary/social insurance related business (sending salary information to outsourcers, creating salary ledger, qualification acquisition, insurance premium calculation, year-end adjustment, accounting slip processing, payment processing)
(2) Overseas salary related work (preparation of overseas salary table, benefits for overseas employees, etc.)
(3) Human resource development (training guidance, training preparation, etc.)
(4) Recruitment (interview schedule adjustment, public relations, etc.)
(5) Evaluation treatment (evaluation vote preparation, retirement allowance calculation, qualification appointment preparation, etc.)
(6) Personnel changes (approval of changes, guidance on changes, preparation of appointments, management of personnel numbers, reporting, etc.)
(7) Labor management (attendance management, individual support)
(8) Health and safety management (implementation of health checkups, implementation of health committees, etc.)
(9) Benefits (settlement work, company information, etc.)
(10) Business trip settlement slip scrutiny
(11) Contract management, employee seal management
(12) Fixed asset management (declaration, payment, depreciation, etc.)
(13) Management of equipment and fixtures (layout change, telephone construction support, disaster prevention related, management company support, etc.)
(14) General affairs
Exclusive RGF location
Tokyo/renewable wind power generation domestic NO.1
・Person who has about 5 years of experience in payroll insurance.
-TOEIC 450 points or more.
・Person who can perform basic operations of PC (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
・Bookkeeping Level 3 (can be acquired after joining the company).
・Person who has experience of related work.
・Persons with experience in accounting work are welcome.
・Those who are good at operating OA software (for example, functions such as merge printing, pivot table, VLOOKUP, and SUMIFS can be handled)
|Salary||Depends on experience|
RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)