EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
The Web Applications Developer is a key part of a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team to contribute to the continuous development of our client’s online apps and web sites.
As an EIRE Systems consultant you’ll be deployed onsite at our client's Tokyo head office to deliver the following professional IT Services:
- Front- & Back-end development
- Application development through design, coding, code review, test, release
- Improvement for existing services and the features
- Introduction of new architecture, design of the scale-able system, and refactoring
- Improvement for the development environment (Ex. CI/CD, test automation)
- Production support
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed.
|Working Hours||09:00 - 17:30|
Technical Skills (Essential):
- Development experience in PHP for more than 3 years
- Relational Database Development experience
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- Development experience in Java
- Design and development experience for web systems with high traffic
- Experience in Agile development
Experience for CI/CD and test automation
- Experience with Container (Eg. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience for application deployment and operation (on-premises and usage of a Public cloud services)
- Experience with Non-SQL development, especially KVS (include personal level)
- Experience working with global teams in different locations
- Experience with messaging systems (Eg. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
English Requirement: Professional Level
Japanese Requirement: General literacy preferred.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|