Ciena Communications Japan Co., Ltd.
IT (Other) - Other
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Corporate Training/IT Trainer
|Industry||Computer/OA Equipment/Telecommunication Equipment|
Learning Instructional Delivery of training content to customers, partners, and employees to drive adoption and usage of Ciena solutions. Combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
Responsible for traditional classroom methods as well as deliver new ways of learning through a variety of media including Virtual and Online Instruction.To have a good understanding of Optical transport (DWDM) and their operations. Layer 2-3 knowledge would be an asset.
Work directly with sales teams to help define training requirements for customer and Ciena employees
Deliver Ciena Product and Solutions training to customer and Ciena employees
Assist in the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of CIENA training systems
• Travel to customer locations as required to deliver targeted instructional programs
Support the Global account/sales engineering community with pre-sales and post-sales activities that may include market readiness (new product introduction) support, technical consultation, solution evaluation and architecture design, and other engineering network design consulting.
Embrace the ‘feedback loop’ by engaging with various engineering teams to transform concepts, requirements and telemetry into new training concepts.
• Be passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job.
• Keep abreast of Training requirements necessary to meet customer training needs
• Significant travel required to customer locations to deliver instructional programs
Success will evidence itself in the following ways:
• Understanding of Ciena product and technologies in Optical arenas
Knowledge and hands on experience implementing end to end solutions in a client environment with a background in Optical arenas
High level of customer first mind set, flexibility, creativity, and dependability
Ability to adapt/respond in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused network environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
Ciena Corporation is a global manufacturer of communications network equipment and solutions, with expertise in Packet-Optical Transport, Packet-Optical Switching, Carrier Ethernet, and Network Support Services.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
09:00 - 17:30
• Technical knowledge in instructional delivery and adult learning to bring next generation training solutions to market.
• Be passionate about learning and adopting new technologies
• Self motivated, independent with strong self confidence
• Excellent presentation / communication skills a must
Strong technical background and demonstrate ability to teach highly technical topics to a diverse audience effectively both in-person and online with experience in the deployment, Maintenance and troubleshooting of packet optical networks
• Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
Ability to collaborate and interact with cross-functional organizations both within Ciena, our customers and with our partners in the face of significant challenge or ambiguity
• Remain current on one’s learning of Ciena products and services
Detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
Ability to demonstrate knowledge in a technology or solution area such as
• Optical Transport Network (OTN), SONET/SDH, PON/FTTH, photonic layer,
• Good to have Packet Layer 2-Good understanding of MEF based Carrier Ethernet Services.
Good to have hands-on experience and working knowledge of provisioning of packet networking related technologies (IP/MPLS, MPLS-TE, MPLS-TP, PBB, G.8032 QinQ, 1588V2 ,Synch E services, TDM Pseudowires etc.)
Good to have Layer 3 knowledge both standards-based theory and configuration\provisioning (OSPF, BGP, ISIS, MPLS based IP VPN's).
Good to have hands-on experience engineering, testing or deploying networks on Carrier Ethernet or IP based platforms with one or more of the following; Ciena, Nokia/Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Adva etc
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8500K - JPY 13000K|
Employee Stock Purchase System
Congratulation or Condolence Leave
|Nearest Station||Tokyo station|
This posting is managed by:
Ciena Communications Japan Co., Ltd.