Marketing/PR - Event Planner/Management
|Industry||Real Estate/Property Management/Facility Management|
Does a well-coordinated gathering make you smile? Do you love organizing and preparing for lots of people to come together for a shared interest? Do you enjoy meeting with people and helping them facilitate their perfect event? If so, read on!
CIC is looking for a personable and organized individual to be an Events Lead for our new site in Tokyo. This is an exciting, full-time opportunity for someone with several years of professional experience developing, curating, and leading events and programming.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK:
• Owning and facilitating all aspects of CIC Tokyo events. This entails managing event details through the entire process. Coordination includes providing tours and quotes for event spaces and conference rooms, conducting consistent and effective correspondence with event hosts, communicating with building management and security, ensuring all event details are clear to the CIC Team and in line with CIC policies, marketing events to the startup community, arranging event staffing, and managing event follow-up and evaluation.
• Curate and develop events and programming to benefit and strengthen connections and community for CIC members.
• Conceive and create events that provide enrichment and value to the CIC community.
• Collaborate with larger partners for conferences and co-hosted events, as well as with CIC’s nonprofit partner, Venture Cafe, on events and programming for CIC event series within the Venture Cafe’s weekly Thursday programming.
• Development of social media, website, and communications materials for events, programming, and company goals.
• Design events flyers, in print and digital collateral, and branding for events and programming.
CIC currently has over a million square feet of space under lease and is actively pursuing campuses in additional cities globally, including Dublin, Tokyo, Bilbao, and Sydney, with plans to grow to 50 cities over the next 10 years. We pride ourselves on displaying a high degree of care and accuracy in everything that we do, and we work to ensure that our clients thrive every day that they are in our space.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to--and improving--the way we work.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed. Smoking is not permitted outside of designated areas.
|Working Hours||Flexible work hours|
【Qualifications and skills】
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Several years of experience coordinating events, event promotion and engagement strategies, data collection, and building collaborative relationships.
• An interest in a long-term role; we are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• Fluent in Japanese and English
・The new hire will be expected to participate in a 2-3 week training in Rotterdam.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Laptop as your work tool
Regular evaluation of your work and salary raises every year based on performance
|Nearest Station||7 minutes by foot from the Toranomon station|