|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Programmer
Medical/Pharmaceutical/Bio/Fabric/Food - Valuation/Testing
IT (Mainframe) - Database SE
Our client who is a well known American Multinational Pharmaceutical organization, seek a SAS programmer to add to their successful data management team.
* SAS Programmer is responsible for providing programming support for clinical trials and contributing to the development of departmental standards.
* Develop and implement internal SAS programming standards.
* Create and maintain specifications for CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets and other derived datasets.
* Apply knowledge of SAS programming to develop and validate statistical tables, data listings, figures, and derived datasets.
* Review annotated case report forms and database structures.
* Work closely with other programmers, statisticians, data managers, and database programmers to ensure accurate and high-quality deliverables.
* The ideal candidate should have experience in Pharmaceutical industry as a SAS programmer.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
* The candidate should have knowledge of basic statistical concepts, must have SAS programming skills, including data manipulation and statistical analysis procedures.
* (Communication skills) and organizational skills are required.
* Candidate must be detail-oriented, team-oriented, and self-motivated, and must work well under pressure.
* Flexible work environment designed for WFH benefits
* Continue to grow portfolio in leading Pharmaceutical industry
* Centralized work location
* 6M-12M per Annum based on skillset
* Experienced candidate would be considered for Senior Position
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sean Mahendren on +813 6832 8902
|Company Info||Our client is a global clinical development organization that provides Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. They have global experience in over 50 countries and continue to grow rapidly. They seek a dynamic, SAS programmer who is experienced in Pharmaceutical industry and inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives.|
|English Level||Minimum Communication Level (TOEIC 225-470)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社