|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Presales
IT (Other) - Other
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will be directly responsible for presenting technical solutions in the cloud migration space to clients, demonstrating their potential value to the organization and supporting the sales process.
* Provide technical consulting services to clients around the product solutions of the company to create a thorough understanding for the client how value can be created.
* Work hands-on at all levels of the customers' business to understand the clients needs, analyze them and propose technical solutions.
* Build and deliver the agreed business process solutions.
* Develop partnerships in Japan together with local existing relationships.
* Communicate with other offices across the APAC region for support and to share best practices.
* Develop strong relationships in key customer accounts.
* Mentor new team members during the onboarding process.
* The position is for a permanent fulltime job but due to the small amount of team members in Japan will be structured as a contracting position.
* Strong team mentality to collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues. Seek feedback and facilitate discussions to improve on decision making or to make appropriate changes.
* Able to work accurately and efficiently through a number of different tasks and complete work with high quality and in a timely manner.
* Commit to resolve customer problems by meeting or exceeding expectations.
* Able to work with minimal supervision and willing to undertake additional responsibilities to respond to situations as they arrive.
* Analyze problems skillfully to make sound decisions based on facts, by gathering information, by weighing alternatives, and by assessing and taking informed risks.
* Challenge conventional practices, propose alternative solutions to existing problems, and evaluate outcomes and results.
* Share knowledge of best practices, skills and procedures with other team members to assist in the proactive identification and solution of issues.
* Full professional proficiency in both English and Japanese essential. Within the APAC region much communication is done in English. Locally you will need to speak to Japanese clients.
* Work for a leading cloud migration tool pre-IPO
* Permanent employment with good work environment
* Engage with some great clients and collaborate internationally with other APAC offices
* Attractive salary and (international) travel and career progression opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Susanna Heinen on +813 6832 8677
|Company Info||This client is a leading cloud company with their own cloud migration tool and an adjacent cloud product. They are a preferred partner for Microsoft and Google migrations. They are still pre-IPO and looking to grow to 200 people in the near future. In Japan they have around 5 people and they are looking to expand their professional services team to support upcoming projects.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社