|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Other
As an Instrument Consultant you will be directly responsible for the relationship management of Instrument partners and day-to-day activities to ensure the company can deliver quality projects and services on time and within the budget through effective management of the companies resources.
* Be responsible for the implementation of the Instrument and Translation of eCOA project to clients, and provide them with user guidance.
* Become an expert and trusted partner for clients regarding the eCOA product, services and support in the delivery of projects and workshops.
* Manage the time and budget of the project to ensure a high quality outcome for the customer.
* Manage the financial activities for one or more project budgets and imputing the works and changes orders related to instrument services.
* Maintain clear documentation regarding projects or clients.
* Maintain high customer satisfaction by communication regularly and proactively with clients and building the relationship, including any issue management.
* Assure compliance with the companies project management methodologies and provide mentorship and guidance to clients and colleagues regarding Instrument Services.
* Good understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and of clinical research SaaS technology would be preferred.
* Project management experience would be preferred. Preferably within clinical/biomedical and/or software development environment.
* Great communication and documentation skills, as well as analytical mindset and an interest to be a problem-solver.
* Able to work independently, remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner. Proactive and self-motivated.
* Prior service delivery experience required.
* Electronic Clinical Outcomes Assessment (eCOA) experience essential.
* Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable.
* Willingness to travel 10-30%, within Japan or international.
* Work with an important software solution and help make its introduction in Japan successful
* Permanent employment with good work environment
* Engage with top tier clients and collaborate internationally with other APAC teams
* Attractive salary and (international) travel and career progression opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Susanna Heinen on +813 6832 8677
|Company Info||This client is one of the largest clinical trial software companies. are active globally and have an office in Japan with more than 100 employees. Japan is the headquarter for the APAC region. They have recently started working with the eCOA software for clinical trials. They are looking for people with experience with this software to join their company and help make the introduction in Japan a success. Although this specific role is for Instrument Consultant, they are looking for a wide range of people with any experience in eCOA.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社