|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Other
As a Bridge Engineer you will be directly responsible for the contact with Japanese clients regarding their software development or implementation process and the communication back to Vietnam for the successful support and completion of projects.
* Arrange meetings and make proposals for clients.
* Consult clients on the best software solutions and implementation processes.
* Communicate intensively with the offshore development and support team in Vietnam during the project.
* Manage project timelines and activities from the start of the project through to the end.
* Make specific requests regarding development technologies and bases to ensure client satisfaction.
* Basic understanding of programming, such as development experience with Java or .Net
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills to understand Japanese clients or offshore development companies requirements for a project.
* Technical skill includes a familiarity or deeper understanding of Java EE.
* Experience in collaborating with overseas subsidiaries for the development process.
* Experience with project management would be a plus.
* Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English. Internal common language is English and communication with clients will require a high level of Japanese.
* Ability to travel for business trips or short-term stays on-site in rural areas
* Work for an international software development company with an excellent reputation
* Permanent employment with good work environment
* Engage with some of the latest business transformation software
* Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Susanna Heinen on +813 6832 8677
|Company Info||This client is an offshore development company for software solutions. They have been involved in software development, cloud services, digital transformation processes and much more in Japan. Their office in Japan is focused on advising Japanese clients about the latest and best software solutions and communicating with the development and support team in Vietnam. The company has many longstanding and great clients in Japan and the current team is around 15 employees.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社