Wipro Japan K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
• The RDS Analyst will be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW meeting FCR
• He/She should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
• To provideL1 and L1.5 support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web from end user or SD L1 team
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Logging / verifying customer details
• Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
• Creating a ticket in CRM tool
• Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
• Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
• Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
• Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1/L1.5 (where ever applicable)
• Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1.5 (where ever applicable)
• Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
• Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
• Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to TL/SME as applicable for outage confirmation
• Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
• Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
• Trouble shooting issues related to Outlook email / MS office suite / WebEx /Jabber / Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Chrome / Safari, IE, Firefox etc as per scope document and SOW
• Handling Emails & Service Requests using Remote tools
• Handling Technical issues of L1 and issues where L1 scope doesn’t include a resolution or out of scope issues of L1
• Discuss technical and process updates with teams, contribute in technical and process updates/trainings
Wipro has been a leading provider of IT consulting, system integration and outsourcing solutions in Japan, having started operations in 1998.
Japan is part of Wipro’s Growth Markets portfolio and our success here has been a result of our sharp focus on select industry sectors, strong track record of successful execution and the ability to deliver integrated solutions across various technologies, skill sets and domains.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00|
• Experience – 1 to 5 Yrs
• Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience preferred.
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service
• Experience of using call logging software.
• Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, Windows laptop & Mac books, Desktop, MFD, Mobile & Tablets)
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
• Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, Messaging, User Profile Administration including Remote Troubleshooting, Installation and Uninstallation of applications etc is a must
• MCP and ITIL certification would be desirable but not mandatory
• Should have worked as a Technical Support Executive / System or Network Administrator & acquired hands-on experience in the above areas in large & complex setups
• Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed.
• Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to work in shifts
• Willingness to work in 24 X 7 support environment including working on Weekends and Holidays.
• Proactive in doing research to find solution for complex problems not documented in SOP
• Knowledge Management (SOP Creation, Updating, etc)
• Queue Management and other additional and adhoc responsibilities needs to be followed arising out of business requirements
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|