Collab Japan K.K./Collab Japan株式会社
Consulting - Marketing and PR Consulting
Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
Sales/AE - Advertising/Media Sales
CollabJapan is a member of Collab, Inc., which manages over 1,500 YouTubers worldwide.
We thrive to create an ideal environment for creators so that they can continue creating high-quality content.
The Strategic Planning Manager will serve as the ongoing connection between the client and Collab Japan to foster relationships, grow accounts, achieve profitability. The person in this role will contribute to the creation, development and execution of the strategic project plans for top clients. The role is expected to understand the client’s organization strategies and work successfully with our dynamic internal team to successfully deliver effective digital marketing strategies focused around the spirit of Collab Japan.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing global team of industry leaders and passionate promising talent that help grow and succeed while working with the top global and Japanese brands across multiple industries.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Understand and develop trusting relationships with clients and members of Collab Japan to best deliver the spirit of the company and serve as a single point of contact for assigned projects. This includes organizing client calls to discuss industry updates, trends, project status and review program performance relative to client goals.
▪ Work with clients to provide the client’s perspective on their business challenges with best-in-class guidance and service as it relates to digital marketing initiatives.
▪ Provide leadership and support during strategy, ideation and execution internally and externally to ensure timely completion of projects and campaigns.
▪ Ensure timely deliverables of decks marketing materials while meeting client expectations and schedules.
▪ Deliver campaign performance reporting and analysis to Regional Client ServicesDirector for review and share any challenges and suggestions for improvement.
▪ Work to advocate for Collab Japan’s process and strategic rationale to ensure optimal results and user experience for all deliverables
▪ Work with team members in the coordination and management of cross-functional/regional teams and resources as needed
▪ Work with team members in the effective completion of digital assets into the market which entails identifying suitable talents, creatives and other relevant assets as the primary medium into the market in executing project campaigns
▪ Attend all client meetings with any other team members as needed to support any Collab Japan strategies or presentation of materials
▪ Maintain highest level of client satisfaction
▪ Manage all operational duties to deliver all tasks within budget, including hours reporting and reconciliation both internal and with clients
▪ Work directly with the Regional Client Services Director on new business development, create and deliver statements of work to existing clients
▪ Assist in functional and acceptance testing
▪ Perform other related duties as required and assigned by direct reporting line
【Join our global team】
We are looking for colleagues who are ready to dive into the start-up culture and create an interesting workplace together! Join our multinational team and enjoy all the perks of working in a global start-up environment.
Collab Japan's mission is to revitalize the market for YouTubers and other digital entertainers. We do our best to make our creators recognized and to support their living environment so that they can continue producing original content
At Collab Japan, we combine technology, sales, video production, creator training, and copyright management to create better relationships between creators and viewers, nurture the creator's skills and increase revenue.
【What we can offer】
Our team members come from all over the world so you can work in a truly multinational environment!
Our office is at WeWork in the new Shibuya Scramble building, a stylish office where free drinks are a standard!
We believe that our members should be able to express their opinion without being limited by their age or position, so your opinion will surely be heard!
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
▪ 3+ years of strategic planning experience in a creative or digital agency is preferable
▪ Strong language skills: Japanese & English (fluent in one, business level in another)
▪ Deep understanding of influencer marketing and social media. Experience is a Plus.
▪ Ability to be an integral part of a team with creative ideas
▪ Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced, high-pressure situations with a dynamic corporate culture
▪ Able to leverage data to make address important issues and make decisions that will help drive client strategies
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding presentation abilities
▪ Strong relationship management and organizational skills
▪ Possess a desire to learn and grow
▪ Pleasant personality with strong sense of accountability and responsibility for one’s own tasks and goals
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 7000K|
※Salary negotiations are possible.
※The nearest station will be Roppongi-Icchome from Jun 2020
This posting is managed by:
Collab Japan K.K./Collab Japan株式会社