|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - Business Consulting/Think Tank
Consulting - Financial Consulting
Finance/Accounting - Analysis & Planning
● Clients are the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japanese government-affiliated development assistance organizations such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, international organizations such as the World Bank (WB) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB), foreign governments, and private companies expanding overseas. Providing consulting services based on a high degree of expertise
● Policy advice, sector information collection, master plan formulation, project implementation (technical assistance with ODA loan, technical cooperation project), project evaluation
● There is an overseas business trip
A long-established construction consulting company that is a group company of a part of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
Flex time system (core time 10: 00-15: 00)
Standard working hours 7.5 hours / day
● Those who have experience in economic / financial analysis of domestic or overseas infrastructure business, or those who have a strong interest in consulting work in the same field due to research in a master's or doctoral course.
● Those who have experience in planning, implementing and supervising domestic or overseas infrastructure projects and have a strong interest in economic and financial analysis of the projects.
● Consulting firm, trading company, financial institution, public sector, business company, etc., who have experience in profitability examination of business development projects by public corporations / private corporations and income and expenditure planning
● Experience in the ODA industry or work experience abroad, including in developing countries, is not essential, but we will evaluate work experience related to our expertise.
● Assess experience in projects such as JICA, JBIC and international organizations. Especially if you have experience as a general manager, leader or chief advisor, I will further evaluate it.
● Master's degree or above (more than undergraduate is welcome if you have a high degree of specialization or abundant work experience. Ph.D. is still acceptable)
● Business level Japanese (As a guide, the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 ～)
● Business level English (TOEIC 800 points or more as a guide)
● Be able to write logical reports in Japanese and English
● Be able to communicate in English with foreign government officials, mainly in developing countries.
● Knowledge of foreign languages other than English (Spanish, French, and other foreign languages) is a plus
● Must be in good health to withstand work in developing countries
● There is no problem in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
It will be decided according to company regulations, taking into account experience and age.
(Reference: Starting salary for new graduates / graduate school graduates is 244,000 yen,)
■ There is a raise
■ Bonus twice a year [for 4 months] (June, December) * After appointment as a full-time employee
■ Financial Bonus (depending on the achievement)
■ Complete social insurance
■ Full transportation expenses
■ Property saving system
Prenatal and postnatal leave
■ Childcare leave system
Two days off per week (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
Annual paid leave (10 days in the first year, maximum 20 days)
May Day (May 1)
Half day vacation
Special preservation vacation
● Contract as a contract employee for one year after joining the company
● Consider hiring a full-time employee one year after joining the company
|Nearest Station||Walk from JR Yotsuya Station|