|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Trainer (Education/Training)
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR ( Institution-building )
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Recruiting)
Overall business related to mid-career recruitment
○ Formulation of recruitment requirements to secure human resources necessary to execute business strategies
○ Confirm recruiting needs of each business division and scrutinize recruiting requirements
○ Confirmation of treatment
○ Coordination and negotiation with agents
○ Evaluation by personnel interview
○ Follow-up after joining the company (trial period)
○ Various planning work to promote mid-career recruitment work, internal coordination, promotion of planning matters, etc.
[Passive smoking measures]
Major business establishments are "No smoking indoors (Some indoor smoking areas available)"
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, breaks 60 minutes)
○ Recruiting experience in the human resources department of a company (2 years) or recruiting company or job seeker in an agent as a counterparty (2 years)
○ Communication skills, negotiation skills
○ Human power for "attractive" in interviews
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
◇ Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
◇ Benefits: Full commuting expenses *, Lunch assistance *, etc.
外 Overtime work: Overtime work, holiday work available
→ Allowances are paid according to overtime hours.
◇ Employment, occupational accidents, health and welfare pensions
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, New Year's holidays (12 / 31,1 / 2,1 / 3), paid holidays (21 days a year, the first year depends on the month of hire), and other special holidays.|
* There is a trial period (6 months), salary is the same