|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Accounting - Finance & Corporate Finance
Finance/Accounting - CPA/Certified Tax Accountant
Consulting - Financial Consulting
○ Various operations related to settlement of accounts, such as preparation of financial statements
(Including US accounting)
○ Preparation of various disclosure documents related to financial statements and regulatory reports
○ Sophistication of accounting operations and process efficiency
○ Research and planning, planning and promotion of accounting systems and accounting standards, etc.
[Passive smoking measures]
Major business establishments are "No smoking indoors (Some indoor smoking areas available)"
8: 40-17: 10
(Regular working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, breaks 60 minutes)
[Desired skills / experience]
・ Accounting: Those who passed the CPA exam (Japan and US) or those who passed the Nissho Bookkeeping Level 1
・ English: TOEIC 730 or higher (for US accounting, TOEIC 800 or higher)
・ IT skills: Excel VBA basic, Access VBA basic
・ Experience: ① Work experience and consulting experience related to sophistication of account settlement and process efficiency
○ Those who have a strong professionalism and desire to study
○ Those who are highly motivated to work more efficiently and work more efficiently
○ Those with logical thinking and analytical skills
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
◇ Monthly salary: According to regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
◇ Benefits: Full commuting expenses *, Lunch assistance *, etc.
外 Overtime work: Overtime work, holiday work available
→ Allowances are paid according to overtime hours.
◇ Employment, occupational accidents, health and welfare pensions
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, New Year's holidays (12 / 31,1 / 2,1 / 3), paid holidays (21 days a year, the first year depends on the month of hire), and other special holidays.|
* There is a trial period (6 months), salary is the same