IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
• Coordinate, operate and monitor all data center operation and main equipment room related activities to ensure operational stability at all times.
• Physical support (e.g. troubleshooting of hardware, labeling, root cause analysis, trend analysis, break/fix, smart hands, hardware checks and upgrades)
• Physical network support. (e.g. voice, network, circuit ) including cable management (including heartbeat, HBA, SAN fabric)
• Hardware deployment, support, supervision & installation. (e.g. construction work, cabling, power, rack/un-rack, server kitting, diagnostic, OS build and support)
• Site logistics support. (e.g. receiving, relocation, shipping and disposal of equipments ) including power downs.
• Stock management. ( e.g. spare parts, cable, kits)
• Asset Management - asset updating, tracking, gap analysis, reconciliation and remediation to ensure the data is always accurate using specified tools.
• Capacity management and forecasting. (e.g. space, power, cooling, ports)
• Security Management - manage the physical security of the site in cooperation with building security, and Investigation Services. (e.g. access control, entitlement reviews)
• Request Management – process tickets as per agreed service levels.
• Continuity of Business preparation and support – including power-down, COB drills.
• Keep and produce accurate evidence of daily activities as required for control testing, audit, inspection and other purposes.
• Contribute to project and program activities as necessary.
• Handover during shifts, training of new staff.
• Coordinate with suppliers, system administrators, clients and other groups as necessary.
• Document and maintain updated processes/manuals in English/Japanese.
• Comply and enforce internal policies, processes and standards.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave