|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - Programmer
As a developer you will be responsible for working onsite for our client.
* Work with our client's customer on implementing their system smoothly.
* Use Java or Gosu on a daily basis to assist with implementation of system.
* Define functional requirements and test developed solutions.
* Solid Knowledge of Java/ Gosu or other object-oriented language.
* N2 Japanese is a must; Business level English.
* Experience with continuous integration, code quality and automated testing.
* Company retreats every quarter, Free lunch & Dinner, Flex Work Hours
* 3 Months Paid Paternity Leave, 45 paid holidays, Remote Work once a week
* Great Work-Life balance, flexible management and opportunity to visit HQ multiple times a year.
* Take part in leading the expansion phase into the Japanese market and have a great impact on the business.
* Travel opportunities to HQ in Europe. Possible relocation if interested.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amr Siam on +81 3 6627 6050
|Company Info||Our client is a global IT consulting firm that specializes in system implementation.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社