|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterRGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Executive - Other
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Plant Management
|Industry||Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)|
Our Client is a worldwide leader in products within the FMCG space, more specifically Cosmetics.
As a further expansion in the Asian and Japanese market our client is establishing a production plant locally in Japan as the key manufacturing hub for APAC.
This is a Major project of large scale and to facilitate the IT technical part of the project we are seeking a Director to act as the technical lead for the plant project.
We are seeking experienced professionals with a strong experience and Knowledge in production engineering, MES, Service Management, SDLC and Supply Chain Solutions.
Set Manufacturing Plant Support strategy, Service KPIs/Scorecards and manages relationships, partnerships, quality of service and projects prioritization & execution with key business leaders and their teams. Ensures strategic alignment and delivery of business value through IT capabilities and capacity while managing the overall risk to the APAC Sakura Manufacturing Plant.
- Strategic IT Plans that aligns production goals with technical capabilities for the plant and global direction for IT.
- Customer Satisfaction Metrics for operational Support, System Up-time and Project Execution covering on-time, cost and scope
- Regular communication and management updates on weekly, monthly and quartely basis to plan and supply chain MT by leveraging the region
- Lead Standardization and simplification with Automation. Leveraging IOT, Big Data and Controls of production facilities.
- Manage External IT Partners focused on Plant support and projects, Focus on KPI's and SLA's.
- Support the formulation and lead in the implementation of Manufacturing Plant IT operations and initiatives that are aligned with the directives of APAC Supply Chain and priorities.
- Building out the team to address the each function’s priority issues, needs and opportunities.
- Review the evaluation and approve the deployment of best practices and effective technologies that will enhance the manufacturing facilities and achieve the productivity targets of the Plant.
- Understand local business priority issues, needs and opportunities, translate them into IT requirements and reach agreement with Plant and Supply Chain management and APAC IT pillars on the appropriate IT strategies and initiatives to address these issues/needs/opportunities.
- Work with external strategic IT partners to implement solutions, aligned with global direction and governance processes
- Support periodic audit and track the progress of the IT initiatives and operational support against the SLA and proactively raise/address any concerns to the appropriate parties in a timely basis.
Familiarity with the following is desired.:
MDS/MDP (Manufacturing Documentation Services/Manufacturing Documentation Packages
PDM (Product Data Management)
SAP Platforms covering MM/MRP/WMS
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice within SDLC, release & deployment management, problem management, service catalog management and other key processes is preferable.
- Knowledge of DevOps and related tools such as JIRA and Connect ALL with Design Thinking approach to platform and product lifecycle in support of Agile development and deployment
- Understanding TOGAF and ITAF and how applications strategy to support it.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines; ability to make decisions with limited information.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in the preparation of project plans and estimates.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- A proven success regional people manager able to build and develop a local team
- Experience in setting up and managing support organizations and SLA's or comparable experience
- Experience in growing organization units and productivity improvement
- Experience in off shoring and outsourcing solutions
- Project Management and budget management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with larger APAC based organizations in MNCs
- Experience with a broad range of IT corporate applications/solutions with focus on MES/Plant Management Systems
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 15000K - JPY 18000K|
RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)