IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
Work with one of the top financial institutions and grow your career.
Successful candidates should have a foundation of deep technical expertise in network and security technologies as well as team leadership and guidance abilities.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated knowledge of network technologies and commitment to life-long learning through achievement of professional qualifications.
• Experience as a team lead or senior engineer capable of understanding allocation of resources and providing guidance to the team
• Must have Cisco "Routing and Switching" certifications, CCNP at the very least, CCIE preferred.
• Expertise and in-depth understanding of networking protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, NAT, IPSEC/GRE, VPN, Multicast/Unicast, VLAN, STP, HSRPNVRRP, and load balancing
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols including IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, DNS, ARP, and DHCP
• Experience designing, developing, configuring, and implementing large scale global enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors
• Have a minimum of 5 years architectural design experience with major networking, storage, and compute vendors (Cisco, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Arista, Corvil, HP, Dell, IBM, and Brocade.
• Have previously been responsible for the architecture and/or implementation of a very large scale global network deployment or technology transformation.
• Experience with SDN (Software Defined Networking), WAN (Wide Area Networks), and LAN (Local Area Networks) network technologies.
• Experience with NAC (Network Access Control) systems such as Cisco ISE or equivalent.
• Familiarity in video, voice, and wireless network technologies.
• Familiarity with storage and server virtualization technologies and dependencies to network infrastructure.
• Language skills in both English and Japanese business level is a must- verbal, Writing, and listening
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 11000K|