|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Sales/AE - Other
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
As regional director of sales, you will be responsible for planning and implementing strategic plans to achieve objectives assigned. In addition, as a result-driven Sales leader, you must establish goals and construct incentive programs for your team members.
* Leverage the brand name in Japan market
* Build the business plan, evaluate the sales situation of each hotel in the region, looking at its strengths and weaknesses, its market opportunities and threats
* Ensure that all member in the team have clear and appropriate targets for revenue generated, appointments conducted, and accounts retained and acquired.
* Ensure that performance is reviewed on a regular basis to make sure no targets are missed.
* Excellent communication skills; presentations, written and public speaking.
* Budget and management skills
* University degree at bachelor level or equivalent or experience
* Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese
* International working environment
* Training in headquarters
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Emma Ngo on +81 3 6832 8642.
|Company Info||Our clients is American multinational hospitality company with their presents in more than 100 countries worldwide.|
|Working Hours||9a.m- 5p.m|
|English Level||Native Level|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社