EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
The Client Services Manager is a key senior information technology role, critical to the operational success of new and existing IT Managed Services client engagements.
The team, comprised of IT Infra Solutions Engineers and Field Customer Support Technicians, provide professional IT services to a variety of clients including international Small Medium Enterprise (SME) and Large Multinational Corporations in and around the Tokyo area.
The Client Services Manager will take responsibility for the general management of the Client Services Team; leading the The Team in designing, implementing, managing and supporting modern IT Infrastructure and end-user computing solutions and support services.
● Functioning as the primary point of escalation for any client or vendor-related issues
● Assisting sales and senior management with new client proposals, researching and recommending technical solutions. This includes attending client meetings, conducting site surveys, systems audits, preparing reports and recommendations, gathering and analyzing pricing information and supporting procurement processes.
● Project planning, vendor coordination and implementation oversight.
● Team schedule and performance management;
● Monitoring work in progress, team workloads and managing daily team member schedules
● Working with senior management to adjust schedules and assign team members to new projects/clients
● Monitoring team member performance, identifying individual skills training needs, providing training where applicable, consulting with individual team members on skills self-development and/or advise senior management on opportunities for training.
● Contributing ideas and driving service improvement initiatives including operation improvements and/ or automation for greater operational effectiveness.
● Continuously review resourcing needs and working closely with senior management, sales, recruitment in support of the hiring process, including interviewing and evaluating prospective hires.
● Working with IT security officer and senior management for maintenance and update of ISO27001 policy documentation.
● Conducting periodic training sessions on security best practices to maintain integrity of the company's IT infrastructure and data.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
|Working Hours||9:00am to 18:00, Monday - Friday|
Technical requirements for this full-time position include:
● A track-record of successfully building and managing technology infrastructure solutions for businesses, utilizing leading Networking, Windows Server, Virtualization and Storage technologies.
● Broad networking knowledge including ability to design, build, configure and troubleshoot a variety of network components including switching, routing, vlan, voice networks, firewalls, proxy and virtual network technologies and data cabling infrastructure solutions.
● Knowledge of a variety of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft applications and technologies such as Windows 2008~2019 Server, Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Exchange 2003~2019; Active Directory, Group Policy, Sec Groups, Powershell etc.
● Understanding of various cloud solutions and services such as Microsoft Office 365 deployments and migrations, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.
● Experience with various imaging and deployment tools
● Relevant Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, and/or MCSE/MCSA/MCITP are desirable
People Management, Time Management, Customer Management and Team Work requirements:
● Planning/administration/time management skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on several issues at once and to prioritize tasks.
● You will demonstrate a clear aptitude as a cross-cultural leader, administrator and negotiator.
● Demonstrate ability to work without supervision through a well-organized, methodical and efficient approach to your work.
● Your excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills will always be on display through one-to-one interactions with customers and through your dealings with other team members.
● Professional-level verbal and written proficiency in English is a must.
● Professional level proficiency in Japanese is advantageous and will be a key point of difference.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Initial contract term: 6 or 12 months (to be determined)
Renew-able contract with excellent long-term growth prospects!
● Mita Station, Mita Line, Exit A 10, 4 mins
● Shiba Koen Station, Mita Line, Exit A 1, 5 mins
● JR Tamachi Station, Yamanote Line, West Exit, 9 mins