Wipro Japan K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
Roles and Responsibilities
• Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
• Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
• Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
• Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
• Should be open to work in 24/7.
• Prepare technical specifications and gather information from various infra and application teams.
• Perform gap analysis of business processes, share recommendation and develop mitigation plan.
• Fix issues identified in testing and update known issue knowledge base.
• Create process documents based on the new integrations.
• Interact with different process owners from Infra, network and Application teams.
• Organizing Team meeting and knowledge sharing sessions.
• Good communication Skills and team handling skills.
Wipro has been a leading provider of IT consulting, system integration and outsourcing solutions in Japan, having started operations in 1998.
Japan is part of Wipro’s Growth Markets portfolio and our success here has been a result of our sharp focus on select industry sectors, strong track record of successful execution and the ability to deliver integrated solutions across various technologies, skill sets and domains.
• Minimum 5 + years’ experience only in Cisco ASA Firewalls & Source Power UTM & CISCO FTD Modules.
• Experience in any one Firewall platform like Fortigate, Palo Alto, Barracuda, and Juniper etc.
• Experience in at least one Load balancers like F5, Alteon, Barracuda, and Netscaler.
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 10000K|