Wit One Inc.
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Localization
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Translator
Video Games Translation from Japanese to English / Korean / Traditional Chinese
- Translating game apps from Japan for overseas versions
- Providing native-level quality checks for translated texts
- Handling inquiries from overseas users in their languages
★ Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
★ Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
★ Have numerous users inspired by your work
【Fast recruitment process】
Apply → Resume screening → Interview & Language test → Job offer!
★ Visa support available
★ Almost no overtime (approx. 10 hours average monthly overtime)
★ Open seating-style, free corporate culture!
★ Long-term leave can be taken!
10:00 - 19:00
- Native level English / Korean / Traditional Chinese
- JLPT N2, Business level Japanese language skill
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of games and anime
- JLPT N1
- Knowledgeable of Japanese games and anime
- Enjoys interactions with others
- Interested in Japanese Culture
Personality and motivation are appreciated over experience.
|English Level||Native Level|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Chinese Level||Native Level|
|Korean Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
JPY 2300K Over （￥192,000+/month）
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
- Salary Evaluation: Twice per year
- Commuting Expenses covered
- Social Insurance
- Compensation (overtime/night allowance)
- Office Gatherings Expenses covered (2/year)
- No Dress Code (nails and unnatural hair color are allowed if not excessive)
Five-day work week (Shift-based)
Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days),
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leaves
・Trial period of 3 months
・Contract renewal every six months
2-minute walk from Toei Mita Line "Shibakoen Station" A2 Exit
4-minute walk from Toei Oedo Line "Akabanebashi Station" Akabanebashi Exit
7-minute walk from Toei Mita Line "Mita Station" A10 Exit
10-minute walk from Yamanote Line "Tamachi Station"