Wipro Japan K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Other) - Other
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members. Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
Wipro has been a leading provider of IT consulting, system integration and outsourcing solutions in Japan, having started operations in 1998.
Japan is part of Wipro’s Growth Markets portfolio and our success here has been a result of our sharp focus on select industry sectors, strong track record of successful execution and the ability to deliver integrated solutions across various technologies, skill sets and domains.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00|
- Network Voice Admin Infra Trouble shooting and Operations, Technical Support, Networking Admin
- Cisco IPT / CUCM – L2 skill
- Telephony Protocols such as H.323, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.248 (also known as Media Gateway Control (Megaco), L2 skill
- Conferencing devices (single screen MCUs, IOS gateways, TelePresence server) L2 skill
- Collaboration services
- Cisco telepresence management suite
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 10000K|
|Permanent position - 正社員|
|Nearest Station||Nihombashi, Tokyo|