|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities - Funds Management/Hedge Fund
Finance/Bank/Securities - Trading/Front Office
|Industry||Finance - Other|
1. Funding activities for the entire Asia-Pacific region (Currently, target countries are Japan, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan)
2. Applying global strategy according to market characteristics of each region/country
3. Negotiation and cooperation with regional and national financial institutions
4. Debt Capital Market Program planning and operation
5. Securitized product origination and reporting
6. Reporting and collaboration with global headquarters
■ Corporate culture
・ Although it is a foreign-affiliated company, the Japanese office atmosphere is more like a Japanese company.
■ Department atmosphere
・ Each has its own field of expertise and is a highly specialized environment, but the work style is very open.
[Experience and skills required]
The following experience and skills are required.
(1) Work experience at a bank or securities company (3 years or more)
(2) Experience in Trading is necessary plus knowledge in DCM (Debt Capital Market) or Structured Finance (2 years or more)
③ Business level English proficiency
* Communication in English with local foreign staff of group companies, related departments at the European headquarters, and in-house foreigners is necessary
・ Education: Holds at least an undergraduate level degree
・ Age: Up to about 28-33 years old (Reason for age restriction: Recruit appropriate age group to acquire and pass on knowledge and experience necessary for business)
・ Number of job changes: Up to 3 times is desirable
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 7500K|
Separate overtime pay
Bonus: Annual payment (10-15% of expected annual salary is paid as a bonus)
Retirement allowance; Yes
Commuting allowance: Monthly, monthly commuting equivalent to actual expenses up to the tax-exempt limit
Full social insurance
Keigo Sumikin Fund System, Lilo Club, etc.
2 days a week (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Holiday: 126 days a year
Paid leave: paid up to 16 days in the first year when joining the company, then increases annually with a maximum of 20 days.