|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterDaijob AGENT (Human Global Talent Co., Ltd.)
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
Creative(Internet Related) - Web Producer/Web Director
Marketing/PR - Planning/Marketing
The position of Brand Marketing Manager requires an individual who is action oriented and who has an ability to think strategically with a passion for tactical and detailed marketing execution.
The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for driving awareness, acquisition, and retention, and ultimately generating revenue, through the provision of efficient and effective brand marketing programs.
● Develop overall brand marketing strategies for Japan & Guam that is in line with marketing and commercial objectives, through close collaboration with PR, MD, Retail, CRM, and relevant parties at HQ.
● Develop the media budget with Communication director that is aligned to the above strategies and closely monitor media spend on an on-going basis with an analytical mind-set to assess effectiveness and ROI of Media buy.
● Oversee advertising and media planning for all channels and prepare all necessary assets in order to launch properly.
● Monitor the effectiveness of individual brand marketing initiatives through analysis of marketing ROI and actual results compared to the targets set for each initiative.
● Be responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with media as well with a media agency.
● Maintains research efforts inclusive of consumer insights, consumer segmentation, industry trend, and developments.
● Partners with Retail marketing team, Social marketing manager and e-com manager in the development and enhancement of strategies across the program website, digital and social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM etc.(Include ensuring the text and contents across all owned media are aligned to the brand strategy)
● Collaborate effectively with other departments including but not limited to PR, Retail, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Finance, etc., in order to carry out strategic objectives.
Experience and understanding of media buy and familiarity/ adaptability to luxury/ brand business
Experience in collaborating with Retail marketung, PR, Social, Retail and CRM teams
Experience working for multinational companies
Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6500K - JPY 9000K|