|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Customer Service - Call Centre Manager
1) Understand the scope and objectives of the service team ensuring successful achievement of targeted performance goals.
2) Develop procedures and process to establish an effective workflow of the service team
3) Make sure all necessary operational reports are available for client and internal reviewing, and analyze the reports to identify opportunities for improvement
4) Conduct regular meetings effectively to discuss the operations issues, document meeting minutes and action items
Project financial performance:
1) Responsible for team budget design, review gross margins reports on a monthly basis, and identify rooms for better profit margin
2) Provide support and guidance to call center supervisors and team leaders on daily operations issues
3) Coach and develop call center supervisors and team leaders to ensure they have sufficient skills and knowledge carry out job duties pertaining to the project
4) Monitor and review performance of supervisors and CSRs and provide feedback to them
5) Establish motivational organism to main high team morale and drive a high level of performance.
6) Coordinate with support functions including procedure, QA, transition, global operation, training and HR to ensure the team has sufficient resources to complete tasks.
7) Proven ability to effectively lead management team members
8) Excellent team building skills
9) Ability to clearly communicate at all levels
10) Demonstrated effective utilization of proper operations and employee management practices
11) Knowledge of employee recognition and reward practices
12) Ability to motivate teams and drive peak performance
13) Effective time management skills
14) Solid knowledge of call center management tools including call monitoring skills, coaching, telephone technology, etc.
15) Fluent English skills both verbal and written
16) Proficient in MS Office tools
17) Knowledge of shift management
18) Strong conflict and problem solving skills
19) Ability to perform duties with integrity, accountability and professionalism
20) Enthusiastic, outgoing, driven and motivated individual
21) COPC,PMP,6sigma experience is preferred.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 6500K|