|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Sales/AE - Wholesale/Distribution/FMCG Sales
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing an assigned account portfolio with the objective to improve the service offering to customers and grow sales.
* Responsible for delivering sales targets from key customer accounts.
* Improve customer knowledge and expertise of services, up-selling where possible.
* Accurate account management delivering sell-out objectives.
* Ensure all relative market and business information is communicated to the business in an updated, concise and transparent way.
* Reporting to the Key Account Manager.
* Proven sales capability, with a minimum of 2 year's experience in sales and customer relationship management.
* Japanese and English language.
* Customer-centric approach to business and sales.
* Performance driven with strong desire to succeed and impact the business positively.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Global business with excellent progression pathways, both in the Japan market and in the Global business.
World-class training program and mentorship schemes
Competitive compensation and strong company benefits
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a tax-refund shopping company providing their services across over 100 countries, employing approximately 2,500 people.
They are one of the largest players in the market and are continuing to expand new and current markets.
|Working Hours||Between 9am and 6pm|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社