|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Logistics/Retail/Consumer/Fashion - Buyer/Warehouse Logistics
* Handle various aspects of logistics operations including import/export for air and sea freight and act as a window for customers.
* Handle order management from customer inquiries
* Make arrangements for import/export operations (including schedule management)
* Coordinate with overseas departments to monitor and arrange forwarding
* Coordinate with sales and customs clearance teams to arrange shipments
* Work in various industries from food, fashion, automotive, etc.
* At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain (import/export)
* Experience leading SCM projects across functions
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Multinational forwarding company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|Company Info||* Our client is a multinational freight forwarding company that is well-known in their industry. They have been in the global market for over 100 years and in the Japan market for over 40 years. Their customers are some of the largest consumer goods companies globally.|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社