|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
Systems development business analyst is urgently sought to work on site at a global IT company.
You will be responsible for;
Defining and gathering technical requirements for a financial reporting system being implemented within the organization
This system will become core for how the business reports and manages financial data for strategic planning and decision-making.
As a Technical BA, you will be required to support the configuration, update, and development of this system to meet the current and future requirements.
• Configure system functionality based on the business’ need, applying the accepted financial model and framework and be responsible for the technical solutions required to support it.
• Operate month-end processing of data loading, validation and issue remediation.
• Perform financial reconciliations and solve model fallouts with appropriate stakeholders.
• Create new dashboard reports that align to business and user demand.
• Analyze root cause of data gaps and resolve problems to ensure data quality
• Optimization of model and reports
• Manage data, validate and control all datasets uploaded into the system with a target on report quality improvements.
• Provides management with strategic and tactical recommendations in line with the business process
• Liaise with system vendor – touch base with Success Manager and contact/ follow - up with new use cases whenever required.
|Working Hours||9am to 6pm (12pm - 1pm break)|
- Has a technical background, such as information technology degree or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL and data relationships
- Experience with data processing that requires high reliability like finance system
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – ability to get to the root of the problem, assess impact, and develop a resolution plan quickly, leveraging all available resources, is essential
- Ability to collaborate with team members and work efficiently with stakeholders
- Able to communicate with senior executives and stakeholders
- Good understanding of impact and importance of data management to stakeholders, with a sense of urgency around critical issues
- A positive person who is willing to absorb new things while responding flexibly to changes
- Experience with stakeholder and change management
- Programming language experience
- Business level of English is essential to be part of the team, while Japanese language skill would be a great asset (nice to have)
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 8000K|