|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
|Industry||IT - Other|
As a helpdesk support engineer, it is the great chance for you to be responsible for Windows/Mac level 1 helpdesk support for one of the most well-know tech solution company. You are going to provide on-site field support to customers and maintain the internal hardware and equipment.
* Provides on-site field support to customers including inquiry processing, troubleshooting of general PC problems, replacement of PCs.
* Resolves issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance.
* IT related work experience (experiences of computer troubleshooting, knowledge, in-house IT support etc).
* Above business level Japanese, English preferred but not necessary.
* Good communication skills.
* Dynamic and friendly working environment.
* Competitive up to 2500yen/hour salary.
* Location in Yokohama.
* Hands-on technical role.
* Individual performance is highly valued, with great chance to make career progression in the company development projects.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Company Info||Our client is deeply rooted in Europe and Asia. The core business is to supporting other companies to grow their business in new or existing markets. As the business has been doing well, they are expanding their headcount, including in IT department.|
|English Level||Minimum Communication Level (TOEIC 225-470)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社