|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
Responsible for analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline for one or more digital products and/or platforms
* Responsible for analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline for one or more digital products and/or platforms
* Operational management of Infrastructure and Cloud services, delivering a complex Digital Application stack.
* Building, configuring new server platforms and automated tooling.
* Testing, debugging and troubleshooting platform level problems.
* Build and Configure Cloud environments.
* Support development teams to configure applications for deployment .
* Software packaging and development of RPMs
* Installation, configuration and integration of Apps across environments .
* Ability to analyze and fault find often complex technical issues including network and DB connectivity.
* Liaising with third party Development Architects to resolve "discrepancies in build issues"
* Investigating issues with infrastructure for all services.
* Assisting and contributing to plans and running orders to document all activities.
* Identifying and rectifying build/deployment problems.
* Collaborating with other stakeholders to complete builds efficiently.
* Ensuring all build documentation is up-to-date under change control and is baselined with Configuration Management.
* Expertise in Scripting
* Expertise in Cloud Technologies and platforms including AWS, Azure & Hybrid cloud.
* Familiar with the installation and configuration with some of the software packages like IBM Websphere Application Server; Weblogic; Websphere MQ; WODM; BPM; JBoss; Informatica; Siebel; SFTP Plus; Axway; Oracle OPA.
* Excellent technical analytical skills and experience with software packaging and application integration.
* Familiar with technical automation and tools, including HPE CSA, SA, OO as well as Chef, Puppet, Git. Knowledge and experience of RPMS would be highly advantageous.
* Knowledge and experience of the Atlasian Software Suite, including JIRA, Confluence, bit bucket etc.
* Ability to work in a disciplined environment and to meet challenging deadlines, under pressure.
* Understanding / previous experience working with Agile Methodologies.
* Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to work unsupervised and with a self-start mentality.
* Must be prepared to work extended support hours and this will include weekend working
Global working environment
Stable career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|Company Info||The world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. With over 140,000 employees worldwide, the company's deep experience gives it a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 6500K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社