|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Payroll/Benefits)
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
The client seeks an HR Assistant Manager who will be responsible for HR tasks including payroll. This position will enjoy benefits such as provision of Gourmet meals for employees and work life balance with no overtime.
Assist the HRGA Manager on the duties in the following areas:
HR labour management
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor Degree holder.
* Fluent in Japanese and a high level of written communication skills in English.
* Ability to communicate effectively with foreigners
The position offers:
* International work culture with English used as the main language
* Provision of Gourmet cuisine for employees on a daily basis.
* Excellent work life balance with no overtime work.
* Career progression opportunities.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Narmi Mayoranにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8637。
|Company Info||The client is a Global leader in Gourmet cuisines and Hospitality headquartered in Europe. The have a presence globally in more than 30 countries and encourages employees to utilize international job transfers. The Japan office is a stable and small business with an employee base of 100. The culture is very international with many foreign employees and career progression opportunities are provided.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社