|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Presales
IT (Other) - Sales Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
|Industry||IT - Other|
We are currently looking for a bi-lingual junior pre-sales engineer for a global IT infrastructure solutions (data center solutions) company in Japan.
Solutioning: Work closely with Account Directors to qualify the opportunity, solidify the customer needs/wants into the solution proposal to further their contributions to the Company’s financial success. Go seek guidance from Solutions Architects and/or Product Team as needed, and work with IT Services team for Professional Services engagement for custom solution.
Quotation: Create quotations for Hosting and Network requests, working closely with the account Sales Solutions Architects and Account Directors. Help Account Directors with pricing adjustment justification where needed.
Change Management: For customers Client Technology Advisor (CTA) and/or Technical Service Engineer (TSE) were not sold, create and maintain the design documentation Hosting Technical Order Form (HTOF) in working with Implementation Assurance (IAA) Team and/or Sales Engineers/Solutions Architects to prepare for: Future add/delete/renew/change orders.
Implementation: Help Sales Engineers/Solutions Architects design the solution by updating the Hosting Technical Order Form (HTOF) and the Solution Diagram to assist in client implementation and further enhance the Company's customer experience and delivery.
Product Life Cycle Management Support: Provide technical and commercial audits in support of identifying End-of-Sale/End-of-Support/End-of-Life products and services, and create the proposal for the succeeding products and services including the migration strategy in working with Japan Hosting Operations team.
Customer Account Planning: Work closely with Account Directors and Client Service Partner (CSP) assigned for the account planning through the year.
|Working Hours||9am to 6pm (12pm to 1pm break)|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 2 years of pre-sales experience, ideally in Telecommunication, IaaS/Cloud/Hosting, System Integration, Security, and/or Consultation/Professional Services
- Basic working understanding of voice/data/internet applications, communications or hosting technologies including physical and virtualized environment, and network or hosting design.
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Must be able to work through complex issues with a methodical approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work across various time zones in and out of the local business hours.
- MS Office Suite knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Ability to learn internal company systems, such as SalesForce.com, Big Machines, Apttus, Scenario Manager, etc.
- Near native Japanese
- Business level English
The following certification are not mandatory, but desirable:
- Cisco or Juniper Certification (e.g. CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, etc.)
- Red Hat
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5500K - JPY 6500K|