|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
|Industry||IT - Other|
Position Objective/ Summary:
We are searching for a desktop support engineer to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install, and perform activities on desktop and server computer equipment, peripherals, and computer network systems for a global IT company.
- Perform a variety of maintenance, systems administration, software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations and network performance meet company and user requirements.
- Provide support to staff on all company-supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source and advise on appropriate action.
Assists in providing computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users.
Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities utilizing TCP/IP on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based local area network (LAN)
Installs, configures and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, Apple workstations, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
Troubleshoots networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
Adds and maintains users on the network; assigning application access, ensuring security, and maintaining their configurations are within standards.
Provides users with network technical support responding to the needs and questions of end users regarding their access to resources on the network.
Assists in the installation, upgrading and configuration of network printing
Provides support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, printer or network services by touch or network remote access.
Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel.
Provides case status updates to management and end-users. Supports and maintains effective relationships with users.
Implements standard operating procedures and service guidelines relating to touch or remote IT support.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
• 2 - 4 years related experience
• Conversational to business level English
• Near native Japanese
• Exceptional customer service skills including follow through, attention to detail, a solution-oriented personality, and the desire to bring the call to resolution
• Excellent communication and listening skills, a strong ability to establish trust and credibility
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 6000K|