|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterGlobal Career Agent Inc.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
- To develop new service or product from scratch / To handle from design to coding of new function or improvement of existing function
- To design the ranking model for the search engine with huge traffic leveraging technology such as machine learning, computation acceleration, and distributed computing
- To clarify the service concept through communication with product manager utilizing mockup, prototype etc.
- To write a code with high functionality and maintainability
- To develop components of high reusability
- To develop service which is of high convenience for users
Leading job site providing aggregated job information on web.
The company was founded in 2004 in the USA and was acquired by a Japanese HR service company in 2012.
Since then Tokyo office functions as one of their main technical hubs and carries out R&D missions.
Year of Foundation: 2004
Number of Employees: about 600 in Japan
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- More than 5 years’ (and recent) programming experience
- More than 3 years’ web programming experience
- Practical experience and know-how of resource-efficient and maintainable coding practices
- Capability to use programming skill with service-oriented perspective
- Fundamental communication skill as a developer to develop programs in a team
- Strong intellectual and inquiring mind to research throughly to solve problems
- Independence and activeness
Nice to have:
- Experience of programming for a website with large communication traffic and problem solving or improvement during development of such
|Salary||Depends on experience|