|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Teacher/Instructor
Education/Training/Language Specialist - School Management
Other Job Type - New Graduate & Entry Level
Asia Japan Niigata
Asia Japan Aomori
A first-growing and exciting English School in Japan. We have branches from Hokkaido to Kyushu and we are expanding all the time.
Our goal is to bring English education in Japan to a new level, with high results gained from a conversation and culturally driven curriculum, where our instructors are encouraged to provide students with fun, creative classes that focus on real-life conversational skills.
- Create lesson plans, and lead classes.
- Bring our extensive curriculum to life with your creativity.
- Help promote, develop and grow the school.
- Organize and participate in events such as spelling bees, speech contests, and Halloween parties etc.
One of the biggest companies in the education sector in Japan.
With 16 consecutive years of double-digit growth, and now over 1300 schools throughout Japan and in neighboring countries.
Most students are children ages 3-14.
Instructors provide students with fun, creative classes that forge real-life conversational skills through the use of games, songs and role-play like activities.
We believe when students are having fun they are more engaged, and when instructors are having fun they provide the best possible lessons.
- Instructors work 8 hours a day, including a 45-minute break.
- Instructors generally work 5-day weeks, most often this is Tuesday to Saturday.
- Working Hours 13:00-21:00(Weekdays), 10:00-18:00(Weekends)
- Must have a university degree
- Must be a native speaker of the English language
- Must be ready to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to commit for at least one year
- Loves to work with children
- Has the passion and enthusiasm to teach children
- Has great creativity in making unique programs and lesson plans
- Is willing to work as a part of a team
※desirable but not mandatory
- Has experience working in an English teaching environment.
- Has a good understanding in phonics.
◆Working in Japan◆
Living and working in Japan can be a rewarding experience, but it's not for everyone. Applicants must be ready for the challenge of living abroad and adapting to a new culture. If you're ready to take on this challenge and you have the necessary qualifications, we want to hear from you.
|English Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K|
We offer a competitive employment package with career advancement opportunities.
Base salary of ￥250,000 monthly.
Structured pay-rise system and career advancement opportunities based on experience, ability and performance.
※All new instructors will have a 3-month probationary period.
Opportunities for promotion
The instructor will be paid a renewal bonus of 100,000 yen upon completion of one-year contract and contract renewal.
Work related commuting costs are covered
Health insurance included
Visa sponsorship available (Applicants must meet Immigration requirements and have a university degree)
Thorough initial training is given to all new instructors.
|Holidays||Instructors receive ten paid vacation days a year after having worked six months. Instructors also have national holidays off.|
|Minimum one-year contract which can be renewed based on job performance.|
• Nagano Prefecture
Shimosuwacho Suwa-gun Nagano
• Niigata Prefecture
- Aoyama Nishi-ku Niigata-shi Niigata
- Miyauchimachi Nagaoka-shi Niigata
• Aomori Prefecture
- Ruike Hachinohe-shi Aomori
• Yamaguchi prefecture
- Sanbancho Shunan-shi Yamaguchi
- Minamimachi Yanai-shi Yamaguchi