Vega Project K. K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
Other Job Type - Other Job Type
|Industry||Computer/OA Equipment/Telecommunication Equipment|
Asia Japan Tokyo
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist Senior Project Manager.
· Create and own project plans and manage the schedule.
· Provide regular reports of job progress to all stakeholders.
· Proactively manage the change order process
· Test the performance of installed systems.
· Coordinate and/or provide training to client.
Founded in 1986, Vega Technology is the biggest Audio Visual and Video Conference system integrator in the APAC region. Vega Project K.K is part of Vega Global and allows customers to enjoy Vega’s high level of service and expertise (audio-visual installations, maintenance, distribution and sales) in Japan.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Vega has evolved from a distributor of audio-visual equipment to be one of the largest audio-visual products and total solution providers. In just two decades, Vega has successfully diversified its product and service to serve a large customer base of local and international companies known as Vega Global and now has offices in Japan and across the APAC region.
· 1-2 years AV industry experience or relevant field.
· Background in project managing or technical engineering fields (AV / IT).
· Native (or close to native) Japanese and conversational English language skills.
· Good time management and organizational skills (prioritization of tasks, being able to follow up).
· Drive to become a PM
· 2-4 years AV industry experience.
· Knowledge of Crestron DM, Crestron Control, DSPs (Biamp, Clearone etc.)
· Understanding of AutoCAD for schematics diagrams, elevation drawings and floor plans.
· CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) and CTS-I certificate
· PMP certificate
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 4000K|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|Nearest Station||Hatchobori Station, 4 minute walk from exit A5|