RTB House Japan K.K.
Planning/Marketing/PR - Digital/Web/SNS Marketing
Planning/Marketing/PR - E-commerce Marketing
Sales/AE - Advertising/Media Sales
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will take ownership of your clients campaigns and build strong relationships with them by optimizing the performance of the campaigns.
What you will do:
- Account Management with existing clients;
- Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes;
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide specific information regarding the company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review, and process orders;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- Provide reports.
We offer the chance to work:
- In an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- In a fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Japan;
- With a chance to be a part of a team that shapes the future of online marketing globally;
- Good Work-Life Balance;
- Co-financing of language courses;
- No Suits here, flexible working style.
Our company's culture:
- As part of our company culture, you can work remotely and with flextime;
- Everyone is easy to talk to;
- Co-financing of language course;
- We support an innovative environment and you can share your ideas easily;
- We don't do micromanagement! You are fully responsible for your work and given the tools and support you need to succeed.
RTB House is a recognized fast-growing innovative company, listed among the 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times and in the Technology Fast 50® by Deloitte.
Passive smoking measures:
- Smoking is prohibited in the office.
Usual work time: 09:00 - 18:00
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients, preferably in e-com, online travel, group-buy & classifieds verticals;
- Working experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in Japanese;
- Business level English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the Adtech industry;
- Leadership experience.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 9500K - JPY 12000K|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|Nearest Station||2 minutes walk from Meguro station|
[Account Manager | Global AdTech | Remote Work] Retargeting ads/brand ads/ap...
【Senior Enterprise Sales Manager】Global Company working with the worlds la...
[Remote Work& VISA support available] Full-stack developer ☆ State-of-the-a...
Service Development Backend (Lead Engineer)/Prime SIer/Full-flex and Remote...
This posting is managed by:
RTB House Japan K.K.