Klook Travel Technology G.K.
Executive - Manager (Sales/Marketing)
Sales/AE - Corporate Sales
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
[What you'll do]
- Provide direct leadership to a team of business development managers who manage a portfolio of hotels in Japan. You will provide them with impactful and inspirational leadership, coaching and mentorship, motivates and develops the diverse organization to provide a consistent and excellent service to its hotel partners, while over-achieving against goals
- Work with various stakeholders across different functions to optimize supply to match demand trends and evolving supply to create new demand trends. Lead and inspire the teams by communicating the strategy and market insights
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to solve intractable issues impacting the business, growing the potential of your teams to further succeed
- Support your team in influencing external decision makers to partner with Klook and demonstrating what negotiations look like to achieve Win-Win for both parties
- Apart from managing the team, you required to maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotel products for Klook’s rapidly growing, global customer base
- Co-ordinate with operations team to support onboarding of products in an effective and efficient manner
- Cultivate relationships with key partners to help maximize their sales potential on Klook’s various distribution platforms. Communicate Klook’s business strengths and brand value to suppliers
- Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content, maintain a market-leading position at all times
- Work closely with various functions in the company - marketing to maximize sales, supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats, finance to ensure accurate payment and minimize risk
- Flexibility and attentiveness to details are essential in our fast-paced environment
- Support market leaders to identify market trends and provide market & competitor updates through on-going research and feedback
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - push boundaries, ask for and give feedback, take ownership, and help each other - in everything we do. excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
|Working Hours||10:00 ~ 19:00|
【What you’ll need 】
- Experience in ensuring success in hotel acquisition, delivering on product portfolio and sales targets, as well as other strategic KPIs as agreed with the senior team.
- Capacity to handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic importance and level of impact on business.
- At least 8 years of work experience Business Development, preferably in E-Commerce or OTA supply.
- Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented; sales-driven
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Defined Contribution Plan
Hybrid Work Arrangement
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
Paid sick leave up to 14 days a year
|Nearest Station||Shibuya Station|