|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
Oversees the project by managing a team of engineers and outside stakeholders while making sure the project is on time, in budget and comply to all the requirements. The job requires a certain level of passion and flexibility and the ability to communicate vertically and horizontally.
This exciting role suits you who wants to develop and be a part of a global environment and the privilege of working from the comfort of your home.
* Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
* Define the evolution for our change management process within CPD.
* Support the adoption of change management best practice and support our teams to improve their own change management processes, including their specifics.
* Build the documentation template, KPI dashboard. Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
* Accurate reporting to track improvements related to change management and communicate efficiently to stakeholders and managers.
* Coach and train managers, executives… to support them fulfil the role of change sponsor.
* Coach and train managers, engineers… to support the on-boarding on change management work frame and to apply the best practices.
* Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
* Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
* Complete change management assessments.
* Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
* Integrate change management activities into project plan.
* Make sure that issues are tracked and reported.
* Make sure that change requests are properly done and approved.
* Support change management at the organisational level.
* Manage the change portfolio.
* 3-5+ years of experience in change management, or project management with a steady progression of taking on roles with increasing responsibility.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organisation.
* Deep understanding for customers, and ability to employ a hypotheses-driven approach to tackle complex problems.
* Able to thrive in ambiguous situations, driving clarity and focus, setting priorities, and converting ideas into action.
* Leadership skills to bring people together.
* Creative strategic thinker who can identify specifics for each service and propose solutions to improve their change management.
* Strong ability to create, adapt and apply work frame process.
* Strong focus on establishing excellent customer relationship.
* Passionate about developing relationships with stakeholders.
* Strong sense of ownership and operating autonomously.
* Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
* Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
* Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle.
* Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
* Change management certification or designation desired.
* Business English.
* International environment and culture
* Hybrid working from home scheme
* Work in one of the fastest growing web services in the industry!
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Company Info||Multinational ECommerce company with various business ventures including telecommunication, ECommerce and retail with offices around the globe with a well-established reputation. The company was listed in one of Forbes most innovative company and continue to uphold its reputation as one of the fastest growing company in the world.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 12000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社