|This posting is managed by:||Cornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - General Affairs
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Office Manager
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Other
• Contributing to the execution of the HR strategy
• Ensuring that local minimum requirements are taken into account on projects
• Ensuring that the global HR strategy can be implemented in a practical way
• The Japan HR Team manages 350 employees within different Japanese sites
Global telecommunications company
• 8 to 10 years of experience as an HR practitioner in an international HR environment
• Either broad knowledge across a wide range of HR disciplines or expertise in one or more disciplines
• Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
• Willing and capable of balancing business needs, without sacrificing the HR role of being an employee advocate
• Excellent problem-solving, Critical thinking, deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, and analytical skills
• Stress tolerance
• Maintain integrity & good eye for detail
• Experience in using HR systems and databases is preferable
• Excellent PC skills, especially Excel
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
[Tokyo] Sustainability Promotion Department *Native-level English proficienc...
[Remote OK] Full-stack developer ☆ State-of-the-art technology environment ...
[Growth Listed Game Company] Localization Director / No nationality or langu...
Web Engineer Tech Lead / Remote Work from anywhere in Japan OK!! / Flextime ...
Cornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.